Sponge Copper Nail Saver
Bacteria is your enemy – We have the solution, the Copper Sponge!
Comes in a pack of 2 units
3.5 x 2.75 x 1.5 in.
Made with real non-abrasive copper!
Studies have shown that copper is able to destroy the viruses, bacteria & fungus that threaten our lives. Microbes can live on hard surfaces for up to five days. Copper ions eliminate them within minutes.
Fast drying, self draining and antibacterial, which will not encourage bad odors.
Does not need water to stay soft and manageable.
Gentle but Strong:
Perfect for everyday cleaning; great at cleaning pots, pans, sinks, ovens, ceramic cook-tops, glass, stainless steel and more.